Download our web app! Download

16 best USB hubs in 2020


When you want to add more and more devices to your trusted laptop or desktop, a USB hub might be just what you need. Take it from a freak like me; The USB ports are like gold dust, and we can all do that with a few more. By turning one into four or five, you can make things easier on yourself, believe me. The only question is: Where do you start searching?


Well luckily for you, I love things like this and I just bought myself some new technology last week. Because I wrote so many notes, I thought why not just write them down and share them with you guys. I narrowed down my search to fifteen of the best ones so you can shop with peace of mind. Since you will only be looking for the best in the market, all you have to do is really think a little about your advice. Enjoy!


Best USB Hub 4 Port


1. Sabrent Hub 4 USB 3.0 Ports

      


These people have entered the market with a great reputation and made a lot of right votes. This is what I thought of their latest innovation.


Four ports give you a lot of options when you want more flexibility

The four ports are a huge number because they are often more than enough for what you do. I liked the extra flexibility it gave me because I didn't plug in and disconnect the external hard drive forever. I can leave it attached and treat it as if it were onboard storage. It's the little things that make work easier, right!


The separate power buttons on each port give you great flexibility: perfect for laptop users!

By having a power button on each port, I was able to turn off the external devices without having to access them via my desk. This has made my home office somewhat more comfortable and overall just a better place for doing business. I highly recommend this to those who put comfort above all when it comes to setting up your workspace.


It accepts USB 2.0, but will it also work with the old USB 1.1 standard?


The fact that it's backward compatible with previous versions pleased me. While 3.0 is the new standard; You gotta be like me, and have loads of devices still using version 2.0 or earlier. I had no trouble getting them all to talk to my computer, so the data rates were maintained. Everywhere this is a well thought out product I recommend you take a closer look at people!


The plug and play approach keeps things nice and easy


In case you weren't already guessing, I'm a big fan of Plug and Play equipment. By being able to get something out of the box and get up and run in the blink of an eye, they have kept things nice and simple. This is especially good news for those of you who just want your technology to work and don't care about all the cool configuration options.


2. Foxnovo 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub, Ultra Slim

      


Well this is the first entry and what is the name this thing is making of itself. It's one of those products I've always wanted, so when I did get the chance I couldn't resist it.


Four ports give you a lot of options


When you want to be able to add as many devices as you want, four ports is a great way to start. There shouldn't be a need to chain things in my experience, and I think you'll love the extra flexibility.


The 5Gbps data rate is not slowing you down anytime soon


The data rate is very impressive. However, it's important to know that the top speed will be determined by the output device, but it's important that the USB hub doesn't slow things down. With the phenomenal speed specifications on display, you can rest assured of years of certified future use with this one my friends.


USB 3.0 is supported on every port which is great to see


With USB 3.0, you get the latest interface standard, so it's great that this device has universal support. It might not seem like a big problem since the connectors are similar to USB 2.0, but if you want a bit more use, always pick the latest standard. This way you'll be able to keep it in your business bag and take it with you without needing to upgrade anytime soon.


The compact design is an excellent choice for someone who travels a lot for work


The last thing I'd like to draw your attention to is the compact design. It's a really nice piece of technology because it makes taking your device nice and easy. If you want to be able to slide it around in the outer pocket of your laptop bag and hop on a plane, you can. In my opinion, it's a great accessory to keep with you because it takes up little space but makes the task of delivering your desk all week long a breeze. I used my room in hotel rooms and at a conference during a presentation, and was really glad I got it with me!


3. AmazonBasics Hub 4 USB 3.0 Ports

 


Amazon is hugely entering the consumer electronics market, so I was interested to see what they would come out with. Take a look at their first entry on my list and see for yourself!


Four ports are actually better than one. But have you given me enough space in the home office?


Four ports give you more than enough space if you ask me. I found mine to be perfect for the home office. I love to take my laptop to and from the office every day, so it was only a good idea to reconnect one USB when I got home. It might not seem like the most important time-saving method in the world, but it's something less that I have to mess with when I want to pass some emails quickly in the evening.


Automatic power switching for all connected devices is an ingenious development


A great little feature that Amazon has provided is the power switch functionality it added. With so many devices connected to a laptop battery, it can be easy to drain in an hour. By sensing charging on each device and toggling between charging and autonomy, they seem to have struck a great balance in my opinion.


The current limited production ensures that you won't drain the laptop in an hour


The current output limits are also important. If you end up drawing too much power, you can drain your laptop battery or worse; Damaging your devices. There are no such risks with this person because the team at Amazon has taken care of this small issue for us!


USB 3.0 is supported all the time to give you the future proofing item we all need


3.0 is no longer the future; It's the standard that I recommend you stick to exclusively from now on. If you want your hub to stand the test of time, it makes sense to choose the newest option that the tech world has to offer. That way, you won't have to pay for the replacement in a couple of years when the slow data rates of their predecessors become more and more of a problem for you.


4. Anker 4-Port USB 3.0 Ultra Slim Data Hub

   


I am a big fan of Anker's approach to design and development so I couldn't wait to present their latest offering. Here's how it happened when I put it among the people ...


USB 3.0 ensures fast and efficient data transfer and device connectivity


USB 3.0 is a fast and efficient interface standard that allows you to connect to almost anything. If you want to be able to stick your external hard drive, desktop fan, and USB pen to the side of your laptop, now you can. I totally went for it, but I can still see any deterioration in the data rates. I was impressed, to say the least!


The heat-resistant design works great in confined spaces with limited cooling


The heat resistant design is another smart engineering piece if I say it myself. It allows you to use your new device in confined spaces, or if you have a desktop to bury out of sight around the back of your sign. I ran some heavy data transfers for several hours in cramped conditions, and this thing was still great to the touch. A victory for compact and efficient engineering; Well done people!


The Slimline design is a handy option that you can take with you on your travels


The slim design is something that immediately caught my eye and I have to admit. By being able to easily fit it in my laptop bag, I was able to take it with me at work for a talk conference. Since it wasn't chunky and heavy like some of the older models on the market, I didn't have to use up space in my backpack either. A great little piece of tech that you'll never want to do without.


Excellent customer support, but how do they answer technical questions?


In short, these guys were of great help. There aren't many technical questions you could ask about a device like this, but I'm pretty creative. I focused on the data rate speeds, but they managed to explain everything beautifully and clearly. Nothing was too much trouble for them, and they definitely left a lasting impression. Well done!


5. Anker USB 3.0 4-Port Portable Aluminum Hub

   



With a metal hub undoubtedly designed to catch eyes, how could I not put this on my list? Here's how it happened when I started shooting tasks at it!


Quick Sync technology keeps things nice and simple when you just want things to work


The technology behind data speeds is definitely worth a bet on the back well in my opinion. I didn't notice any delay or leak which made my overall experience better than I had hoped. If you like technology that simply works and isn't a problem for you, this is worth a closer look.


Sleek aluminum frame built to last: a nice looking kit!


The chassis is meticulously designed and built to last which is pleasing on the eye. If you like your tech to look good as well as perform, then this might be exactly what you need to add to your office to finish things off nicely. If you are a fan of attractive design then I think you will love how it looks on your desk. I know I did!


This office fixture kit allowed me to keep the home office in its best condition


An office installation kit is something you may not have seen sold with other devices, but I think when you see it you'll know you need one! By being able to neatly hold your cables in place and tie any sags, you will be able to keep your workspace in top condition. You know what they say: "A tidy office, a tidy mind" and it's never true when you work in front of a screen for hours at a time!


The 18-month warranty is a sure sign that these people care about their customers


I love the 18 month warranty because it's longer than 12 and it shows they care about their customers. If you're splitting with your hard earned money, what else would you want?


6. Unitek [USB Hub With Micro USB




Unitek was a new name to me, so I was just curious to take a look. They made a great impression, and I can't wait to hear what I think of their latest innovation.


Four ports are more than enough for most applications


Four ports might seem very few depending on the product you just heard about, but it's more than enough for most users and applications. I think you'll love how easy it is to define how your office will be used while configuring your home office into the convenient workspace you always wanted it to be.


The fourth port at the end which is great for charging your phone if you like


I liked that the fourth port was located at the end while the other three were at the top of the case. This allowed me to charge my phone nicely and conveniently which is something we all need to do multiple times a day in the era of iPhone!


The driver-free installation means plug and play was nice and easy


No drivers were a real plus point for me as they enabled me to plug and play right out of the box. I hate clicking about trying to find drivers and all the compatibility issues that come with them, so it was great to skip this stage altogether. If you feel the same, I strongly suggest you to take a good look at people; You will not be disappointed trust me!


The two-year warranty is a great sign that these people care about each individual customer


The two-year warranty is a great show of confidence in their products in my opinion. I put customer service above everything because it should be easy to do it right. I found their support polite and knowledgeable in all stages who were ready to help. Highly recommended by one of the nation's toughest tech gurus to please!


7. Sabrent 4-Port USB 2.0

   


Rounding out the top ten on my list is something a little different from Sabrent. They have a reputation for keeping things simple, so let's see what I've been thinking.


Designed to fit elegantly behind the keyboard


The design is neat and compact, and can easily be placed behind any keyboard so that it is difficult for you to know it is there. This is excellent news for those of you who want to be able to see it at all times, but don't like the idea that it's balanced on top of your desktop tower. An innovative approach to design that isn't afraid to do things differently.


USB 2.0 only but it still gives you a lot of options


It may only provide you with USB 2.0, but it more than makes up for it with the flexibility it provides. Of course, if you're adamant about 3.0 and nothing else, you'll need to shop a little more. If you're not fussed and want a great 2-year use out of it, add it to your shortlist.


Simple design makes it easy to take with you on business trips and conference trips


The design is so simple and compact that I was more than happy to take it with me on a couple of conference trips. I've been allowed to take it with me and set up my office for the week outside my hotel room in just two minutes. Perfect for those of you who just want your technology to work without any hassle.


Plug-and-play design lets you get things up and running in no time at all


Plug and play design is the last thing I want to bring to your attention. It allowed me to switch devices without any annoying driver issues and it helped me mainly. I loved the simplicity of setup and the quick and easy connections that it allowed me to make. With so much other things going on at work, it was amazing to be able to trust a new piece of technology right away. 

Great design and really highly recommended by you!


8. UGREEN USB 3.0 Hub, 4 USB 3 Data Hub Ports

   


The last entry on my list might be the best, but I'll leave that up to you, my friends. There are no labels here so take a look for yourself and see if this sounds like your next inspiring tech choice!


A 5Gbps connection has to be seen to be believed


This thing's connection speed is unreal, and it's all thanks to the magic that USB 3.0 represents. If you want to be able to get your work done with an optimized setup, this could be exactly what you are looking for. There are so many reserves that I don't think you'll have any speed or transfer problem.


A 3-foot extension cable should give you plenty of options


The extension cable length is more than enough. Not only can you put it on your desk, but there's also a lot of slack if you want to run it under your desk and around the back of your sign. This way you can keep things nice and tidy.


Overvoltage protection takes care of your outdoor equipment


The protection this thing gives your external devices is definitely noteworthy in my opinion. It allows you to plug in anything you want, knowing it won't overheat or have a surge. This is perfect for those of you who want the peace of mind being taken care of.


The lifetime warranty is a really real bonus for you


The last thing I want to say is about the warranty. Readers of this article will now know I am a huge believer in customer service, and warranty is a big part of that. By offering a lifetime warranty, these guys are behind their products like everyone else. It's great to see this from a consumer point of view because it allows you to get help whenever you need it. Ideal if you want to ensure that the quality of your shopping experience lasts long after your hard earned money is separated.


9. USB Hub, HooToo Ultra Slim 4-Port USB 3.0 Data Hub

   


These guys have had a huge impact in the last few months, so I was excited to put their toolkit through its paces ...


Ultra-slim design saves minimal and cool space


The slim design is so narrow that it really saves space in my opinion. If you want a new tech piece that you can put right in your laptop bag while hopping on a plane, this is a great option to consider. With a lightweight design and an easy-on-the-eye look, it definitely looked the part in my home office!


The aluminum frame ensures that you can combine style with substance


I totally appreciate the aluminum frame. They are meticulously designed and seemingly built to last. This ensures that it not only looks the part, but it will also last for years and years. If you want to be able to add technology that won't die for you but looks good as well then I recommend adding this device to your shortlist.

Plug and play design; But are there any exceptions that you need to know about?


I am a plug and play enthusiast so much that I want to highlight it wherever I find it. I managed to plug this thing in and get everything up and running in a couple of minutes. It was a breath of fresh air for me as it avoided hours of potential driver disturbance. Highly recommended for those of you who want to be able to trust their technology from the moment it arrives. Great piece of design people!


USB 3.0 is the future of fast and hassle-free data transfer


If you want to be able to connect your devices without sacrificing data transfer speeds, USB 3.0 is really the way to go. It takes care of every data packet and won't slow you down. If you want to be able to use your technology for years to come, choosing 3.0 is ideal. Also, if you want to be able to run with your business, these are the little things that can make a big difference to your speed of work. If I were you I would have played it safe and always opt for a 3.0 device.


The best 5-port USB hubs


10. USB Hub 3.0, High Speed ​​USB Hub 5 ELEGIANT Ports

  


The penultimate entry on my list comes from another new name on the market. Here are my thoughts before deciding which one to go for.


The built-in on / off switches give you a great deal of flexibility


The on / off switches are a great little addition as they make it easy to manage your devices. This is ideal for those of you who want to save energy and make sure everything is kept working as it should. As with others, this is ideal if you want to be able to run your office without having to unplug each device at the end of the day.


USB 3.0 provides data transfer of up to 480Mbps


USB is more than just playback devices; It's also about connecting them so that you can transfer data. With USB 3.0 being used throughout, this handy little technology enables you to connect without additional delay or buffering. Perfect if you want a tool that allows you to get up and running during your workday. Also, bear in mind that you'll want to be able to use this thing for years to come. 3.0 will allow you to get the most out of it.


Lightweight design, but how durable is it?


The design is lightweight, but also can hold and handle a scratch and a drop or two. It's great to see this because it's often the criticism of sleek design that it's not designed for the real world. My bag knocked into my bag a few times and it worked fine. The case is sturdy, sturdy, and definitely scratch-resistant. This is especially important for those of you who travel regularly for work and want your technology to remain in as good a condition as new.


Backward compatible with all previous devices for more flexibility


Compatibility is crucial when you are investing in a device that's supposed to hold everything together. Since this thing supports versions 2.0 and 1.1, this means that you will be able to connect all your tried and trusted external devices. This is perfect for those of you who just want to get things up and running and don't want to spend half a day downloading patches and drivers. I have never encountered such issues and I will not hesitate to recommend them to you in this regard.


Best 7-port USB hubs



11. AmazonBasics 7 USB 2.0 Hub Ports

   


Amazon is entering my second time on my list and it does it in a great way. With seven ports they seem to have entered and set up their stall.


More ports than I knew what to do with them


The seven ports may seem like an overkill, but I'm sure you'll find all of them helpful. With so many things to think about and so little space on your desk, it's nice to have the flexibility you need to focus. Love the idea of ​​being able to leave my hard drives plugged in and still have 4 or 5 free ports. That meant I never had to juggle things and always had a lot of space and options. Just what you need when you want to be able to focus on your work and strength throughout the day!


It's great to have lots of niches, but did it end up taking up too much office space?


Office space was not an issue in my experience. In fact, I managed to save space because I was able to keep all my appliances in one corner and place them however I wanted. Before I had to reconcile my ports, they ended up strewn on my desk with tangled wires. Now nobody wants to do that to you guys!

Great unit, but the fact that it was still plug and play was such a pleasure to see!


I was a bit skeptical about whether this thing would plug and play, at first, just because of the number of ports it comes with. But, I must say my concerns were a far cry from the mark, which is excellent news for those of you who just want your technology to work right out of the box. I managed to plug in all of my devices within 2 minutes and found the whole thing beautiful and easy. A great choice for those of you who are big fans of low-noise technology!


12. SmartDelux powered USB hub

    


I was so excited to get my hands on one of these so let's jump right in to what I thought!


4 USB ports and 3 smart charging ports is the smart way

The four USB ports are great, but the smart charging ports can be a game-changer in my opinion. It's ideal to allow you to charge your devices at the same speed as if they go straight to an electrical outlet. This is great for those of you who like to be able to charge your phones and tablets while going to your laptop and playing some emails.


A smart approach that allows you to keep your devices connected and charged


I'll talk again about those folks with smart ports! It was great because it is ideal for fast charging. This is something I've never seen on this type of device before, and I think the first time you use it you won't be able to do without it. I highly suggest you take a closer look at this if you want to take care of charging your mobile devices while you are working with my friends.


The aluminum housing keeps things durable and easy on the eyes in one device

The aluminum frame is a beautiful and elegant design piece that is used to create a durable and heavy-duty unit. If you want to be able to add some cool and practical technology to your office then I suggest your shortlist be a shortlist. I personally loved it and really took it the moment it came out of the box.


A great way to extend your laptop usage and keep things tidy


Keeping your desk tidy is something that allows you to work gracefully and efficiently, whether you are in the office or traveling. I found it nice, easy to use and set up and is exciting news for those of you who want a hassle-free technology from day one. Keeping things simple is what the setup process is all about, and in my opinion, that was the definition of plug and play.


13. Anker 7-Port USB 3.0 Data Hub

    


These guys seem to look something special in their latest creations. Here's how it works ...


7 ports? I guess you said 10?


I said 10, but here's the problem ... there are three dedicated charging ports! The seven that remain as standard USB devices are great at what they do and are more than enough to connect anything you need. Not only that, but it's the latest standard which means you don't have to sacrifice data transfer rates either. Perfect for a device that does it all!


IQ Charging Ports are a smart innovation


I love IQ charging ports because the name says it all, well, I guess! These things are a handy option to allow you to keep phones and other devices fully charged. Perfect if you want to be able to make sure you're always ready to go out of the office and across town for this important meeting.


The design of the compact pen tray is easy on the eye


I like the design of the pencil case because it makes things very compact and pleasant to look at. To me, this second point is very important because it can make a huge difference when you have to sit and look at it all day. If you can add technology that looks good in addition to getting the job done, then you are in for a winner that will allow you to do better. It's perfect if you want to enjoy your time at your desk and power up by your work just in time for the weekend.


Easy to install right out of the box


Plug and Play is my holy grail to me, and it should come as no surprise to you that these guys have got it all covered. The fact that you don't have to tamper with driver issues the moment you take them out of the box was a huge relief to me. If you want to be able to trust your technology from the moment you arrive, getting off to a great start is very important. In short, that's why I love Plug and Play!


Best 10-port USB hubs


14. Anker 10 Port 60W Data Hub



With ten niches and a reputation for doing things a little differently, how could I not include this tech piece on my list? Look what you think guys, you might be surprised!


Ten ports are more than I even know what to do with them


Ten more ports than I needed, but surprisingly it didn't take up any extra space I should say. I wouldn't get hung up on redundant ports if I were you. Just thinking of them as future options will give you the little extra flexibility everyone needs.


It can easily be a permanent tool when used with a desktop computer


The sheer number of ports makes this device a great durable installation to use with your computer. You can hide it from the back behind your sign if you wish and never worry about tamper devices between ports. All you need to do is quickly mark each port to let you know which device is plugging in.


Transfer speeds of up to 5Gbps keep things working the way they should


At 5Gbps, you'll never have to worry about slow speeds or lagging with one of these speeds in your corner. If you want to be able to use it for years and years, you will be able to do it without an upgrade and that's good news. Personally, I always strive for the highest supported speeds, so why not join me? It will make your life a little easier in the long run.


Great for ports but still nice and compact, but what about heat dissipation?


Due to the large number of ports, the compact design does not cause any heat related issues due to the efficient design developed. If you want to ensure that your outdoor equipment is kept in the best possible condition, be sure to pay attention to the heat dissipation. It's something that many people ignore, but I made sure to only recommend devices that cover everything!


15. USB Hub powered by Splitter

   


11 ports are the most you'll find on any device on this list. If you want everything possible plugged in, and shipped, take a look at this review. You may have just found the best new tech purchase.


11 ports are more than enough for any application


Eleven ports might be overkill for some, and if you feel this way, a 4-port device might be the way to go. On the other hand, if you only want the most your money can buy, you won't find a device with more options. Keeping your options open and communicating your technology is what Apanage is all about. With plenty of room for future expansion, it allows you to plan for tomorrow and set up your office exactly the way you want it to: without compromises.


Four dedicated charging ports are sure to make your life a little easier


Charging ports are a great way to deal with the old issue of mobile phone battery life. By being able to charge phones and tablets as fast as possible through an electrical outlet, you will be able to remove one headache from the world of technology. This is ideal if you want to be able to pick up your tablet and head to a large meeting in no time.

16The built-in on / off switches are a great little addition to this piece of the set

The useful and innovative on / off switches that come standard with this piece of kit are great. By being able to turn off the technology individually without having to disconnect it, it lets you keep track of what everything is doing. This is especially useful when you come to close the office on the weekend. If you don't want everything to be turned on then all you have to do is click on some buttons. Just as if everything were plugged in. No, this is what great technology has to do: Make your life a little easier.

Rate this article

Loading...

Post a Comment

© abesadim. All rights reserved.

Cookies Consent

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.

Cookies Policy

We employ the use of cookies. By accessing Lantro UI, you agreed to use cookies in agreement with the Lantro UI's Privacy Policy.

Most interactive websites use cookies to let us retrieve the user’s details for each visit. Cookies are used by our website to enable the functionality of certain areas to make it easier for people visiting our website. Some of our affiliate/advertising partners may also use cookies.